OCS is a mission driven school which seeks to teach and train students from Christian homes.
The following requirements apply:
- a parent/guardian must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ.
- at the secondary level, grades 7 – 12, the student must also be a born again believer in Jesus Christ.
- the student entering grades 1 – 12 must be working academically on grade level as demonstrated by screening based on standardized entrance tests.
- the student entering five-year-old kindergarten must demonstrate readiness to begin school based on an informal kindergarten screening and must be five years old by September 1.
- the student entering four-year-old kindergarten must be four years old by September 1.
- the student must have an acceptable behavioral history with their former school.
- Pastoral Reference Form completed by your pastor/minister.
Ovilla Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students at the school. OCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its student financial assistance, educational or athletic programs and other school-administered programs.