Join the Fine Arts Booster Club!
We feel that fine arts are vital to our students’ learning and well-being, and to the health of our communities. Please join us in enjoying and supporting the fine arts. Watch for our upcoming communications and activities throughout the year and most important of all – come join us!
How does the Fine Arts Booster Club support OCS?
- Promote Fine Arts education, programs, and activities
- Provide scholarships for outstanding fine arts students
- Meet departmental needs
- Provide uniforms and costumes
- Chaperone trips and events
- Assist with contests and gatherings
- Purchase equipment and instruments
- Support and recognize Fine Arts students and teachers
How do I join?
Click the link below to fill out the online membership form. After you complete the form you will be taken to a page where you can securely pay your membership dues using a debit/credit card.
- What programs does the Fine Arts Booster Club support? Elementary art and music; junior high art, and musical theater; high school art, choir, theater, and yearbook.
- Who can join? Parents, grandparents, businesses, clubs, and individuals who want to show support for the Fine Arts at OCS.
- Am I required to attend booster club meetings? No. The Fine Arts Booster Club Executive Board is elected to carry on the everyday activities. However, we welcome and encourage all members to attend the monthly meetings in order to offer insight as we discuss ways to best support the Fine Arts at OCS.
- When are the meetings? Meetings of the general membership are held on a monthly basis in the Fine Arts Room. Upcoming meetings are posted on the Fine Arts Calendar.
- Will I have to help with the Fine Arts Booster Club fundraisers and activities? We hope that you will choose to assist with fundraisers and activities, but it is not mandatory. Members may be asked to help, although the people who check the “willing to help” box on the membership form will be contacted first.
- What difference will joining make? All organizations need an array of participants to make them strong. Your membership and ideas are critical to us. We need members to provide support and assistance.
- What are the benefits of membership? As a member your family or organization will receive additional recognition for your support.
Emerald – business name printed in programs
Sapphire – logo printed in programs
Diamond – logo printed in programs and displayed on screens before performances
Bronze - complimentary t-shirt
Silver - 1 t-shirt, 1 season pass, $5 concession card
Gold - 2 t-shirts, 2 season passes, $10 concession card